Cool Kiwi Key Lime Cucumber Refresher – a fresh mix of kiwi, key lime and cucumber for a minty refreshing cooler
Welcome to May people! How are we feeling? Like the sun is shining and the birds are singing? Like all you can think about is beaches, sun, drinks and more beaches? Well, I’ve got this Cool Kiwi Key Lime Cucumber Refresher that can bring the summer days right to you!
Okay, before I go on any further, the weather in London sucks. It sucks so bad that it SNOWED in APRIL. Granted, the snow didn’t settle but seriously? I am waiting for that golden ticket out of here, I have had enough of this insane weather. I feel like the UK is the only place that you can have all four seasons and all types of weather changes: ALL IN ONE DAY.
Weirdly though, the weather is warmer (notice the “er”, it’s not warm lol) so, in an effort to feel like a beautiful summer awaits, here’s a delightful juice/cooler/refresher/mocktail recipe for you. This Paleo drink recipe is just that diverse, you could totally make this into a margarita if you’re feeling frisky.
I think we might all need to take this climate change/global warming thing a little more seriously. Or you could just drink a cooling drink and hope for the best lol
- 4 kiwis
- 1 cucumber
- A large bunch of mint
- 2-3 limes (depending on how sour you would like it to taste)
- Coconut sugar
- Ice (either crushed* or cubes)
- Optional (put inside the serving glasses)
- Mint leaves
- Slices of kiwi
- First option: Whizz this all in a blender/food processor and strain to get the juice.
- Second option: Process all the ingredients in a juicer.
- Put a little bit of coconut sugar at the bottom of your serving glass. Pour in your ice and pour the juice ontop of the ice. Give it a little mix around and serve.
Keep up-to-date with WhittyPaleo happenings here!